Debesh Rimal is a fully qualified specialist plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He is passionate about achieving the highest standards of care for his patients. He is friendly, honest, compassionate and is known for his ability to make people feel at ease with his considerate manner. He maintains an active interest in the latest research and developments.
Debesh has a passion for teaching and values his role as a mentor to aspiring surgeons. He holds a position of senior clinical lecturer at the University of Western Australia and is actively involved in teaching surgical trainees, hospital residents and medical students.
He has worked in all major Perth hospitals with all prominent West Australian plastic surgeons. He is proficient in all aspects of plastic surgery and offers a wide array of service.
Dr Rimal works for St John of God Midland Public and Private Hospitals and accepts referrals for public, private and workers compensation patients.
- FRACS (Fellow. Royal Australasian College of Surgeons)
- MRCS (Edin)
- PG Dip
- Clinical Examiner RACS (Royal Australasian College of Surgeons), 2022
- Board member of WAKMAS (WA Melanoma Advisory board), 2021.
- Clinical Lecturer UWA (University of Western Australia) 2021.
- Member of ASPS (Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons), 2020
- Plastic Surgery
Telehealth consultations: Yes
Treats Children: Yes