- Murdoch helpline
- Getting here and parking
- Room service at Murdoch
- Benefits of private health care
- Visitor information
- My Admission
- Pay my bill
- Patient information seminars
- Pastoral services
- Patient FAQs
- Rights and responsibilities
- Information for boarders
- Veterans' affairs
- Quality of care
- Contact us
As a St John of God Murdoch Hospital patient, you can submit your forms and complete your admission process online with My Admission.
How to complete your admission
Before you start your online admission registration, please make sure you have your admission information, including:
- The reason for your admission including the name of any procedure
- The date of your admission / procedure
- If you are having a procedure, the item number/s for the procedure (supplied by specialist)
- Whether you are having a same day procedure or overnight stay
You will also need the following information, if applicable:
- Medicare card
- Private health fund information e.g. membership card
- Current medication
- Medical history
- Safety New Concession Card or DVA Gold Card
The registration will take 15 to 45 minutes to complete, depending on your medical history. If you do not have time to complete the form in one sitting, you can save it at any time by clicking on the save icon to continue at a later time.
Note: If this is your first time completing an online admission registration, you will need to click on the “Register” link when you get to the login page to register your details.
You will be asked to provide your personal information, medical history and details of your private health cover.
If you are a privately insured patient, it is essential that you check with your health fund to confirm your level of cover for your upcoming admission and understand any out-of-pocket expenses you may be required to pay.
You will also need a valid email address and mobile phone number to register*.
*If not available, please contact us using the phone support information below
If you require help or to complete your admission via phone, please contact our patient support hotline:
Tel: 1300 863 566
Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 8.00pm
Saturday to Sunday 9.00am to 3.00pm (excluding public holidays)
You may be interested in