For medical professionals
St John of God Murdoch Hospital continues to attract Western Australia’s leading specialists through its reputation for clinical excellence.
As one of Western Australia’s leading private hospitals, we provide exceptional person-centred care through:
- clinical research
- state-of-the art cancer care
- intensive and coronary care
- ongoing commitment to education and training opportunities for general practitioners.
Our care team is led by:
- Dr Alison Parr, Director of Medical Services
- Dr Emily Kuzich, Deputy Director of Medical Services
- Sarah-Jayne Powell, Director of Nursing
- Oliver Brennan, Deputy Director of Nursing – Procedural Services
- James Tilbury, Deputy Director of Nursing – Surgical Services
- Lindsay Boyd, Deputy Director of Nursing – Medical/Acute Services