We offer opportunities for new graduates and those with more experience looking to further develop and progress their career.
Medical professionals employed at St John of God Health Care have:
- access to state-of-the-art diagnostic, surgical and procedural technology
- education opportunities across a variety of specialties
- information systems providing real-time data such as theater booking information and pathology results.
Junior doctors program
Our WA junior doctor program is renowned for high quality teaching in a supportive environment. Specialist training positions can include general surgery, orthopaedics, obstetrics, paediatrics, emergency medicine, general medicine, psychiatry, anaesthesia and intensive care.
- personalised teaching by senior specialists, using the latest technology to provide the highest standard of patient care
- supervised research opportunities, designed for peer publication
- Opportunity to work one on one with leading consultants.
Recruitment for our Junior Doctor program will begin mid 2017 or as vacancies arise, register your interest.
We also offer resident medical officer (RMO) positions across many of our hospitals. Register with our job search website to receive alerts and apply for RMO opportunities.
We offer a range of flexible work options enabling our medical caregivers to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
In order to admit, treat and/or operate on patients at St John of God Health Care all medical, dental and allied health practitioners must have their credentials reviewed and a specific scope of practice defined by the hospital.