Ethical, high-quality research is integral to improving health outcomes and evolving care to meet the complex and diverse healthcare requirements of our community.
- Aboriginal health research at Midland
- Aged care medicine at Midland
- Allied health
- Allied health research at Midland
- Anaesthesia and pain research at Subiaco
- Breast cancer research at Subiaco
- Cancer research at Midland
- Colorectal research at Subiaco
- Emergency medicine
- Emergency medicine research at Midland
- General surgery at Midland
- Gynaecological oncology at Subiaco
- Infectious diseases research at Midland
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease research at Subiaco
- Intensive care research at Midland
- Intensive care at Murdoch
- Intensive care at Subiaco
- Medical oncology at Subiaco
- Nursing and midwifery at Ballarat
- Nursing and midwifery at Murdoch
- Nursing and midwifery at Subiaco
- Oncology clinical trials at Bunbury
- Oncology clinical trials at Murdoch
- Orthopaedic research at Midland
- Orthopaedics at Murdoch
- Orthopaedics at Subiaco
- Palliative care at Murdoch
- Pastoral care
- Perinatal mental health
- Respiratory medicine research at Midland
- Stroke rehabilitation at Midland
- Thoracic research at Subiaco
- Trauma and mental health at Richmond
- Education and training
- News and media
- Research Week
Research at St John of God Health Care
We undertake high quality, ethical research which has the greatest potential to improve clinical practice and focuse on translational projects which have the greatest potential to improve patient health care.
Our research units cover a broad range of medical and surgical specialties including cancer, orthopaedics, colorectal surgery, mental health and intensive care medicine.
Make an enquiry to find out more about our current research projects, how complete research with us, request a submission form or learn more about our education and training.
We are actively involved in research across a range of clinical fields. With a reputation as a world leader in cancer research we have expanded into neurosurgery, orthopaedics, platform trials and respiratory medicine.
Human Research Ethics Committee
View latest research news from St John of God Health Care.
Maternity patients invited to participate in trial aimed at identifying premature birth risk
St John of God Subiaco Hospital becomes first facility in WA to participate in new COVID trial