Orthopaedic surgery treats conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system: bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons.
Orthopaedic management may be necessary at any age, from paediatric conditions such as club foot through to conditions associated with advancing age, such as knee and hip arthritis.
Our highly skilled caregivers use the latest techniques and equipment to improve your movement and ability to participate in activities you enjoy.
We provide care from evaluation, management, through to surgery and rehabilitation to help you return to your daily activities as quickly as possible.
Orthopaedic surgery services
We offer a comprehensive range of orthopaedic care, including assessment, evaluation, surgery and after-surgery care.
Our surgeons use the best available technology and implants and have access to our well-equipped rehabilitation centres to assist your recovery after surgery.
Our multidisciplinary team is highly experienced in:
- knee disorders and ligament reconstructions
- shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand disorders
- joint replacements for hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist, foot and ankle
- foot and ankle disorders
- sports-related injury management
- spinal injuries
- paediatric orthopaedics.
Benefits of our orthopaedic surgery services
Advantages of our orthopaedic surgery services:
- care for all your orthopaedic care needs from evaluation to rehabilitation
- access to a multidisciplinary team, including leading orthopaedic surgeons
- efficient and up-to-date theatres
- forward thinking orthopaedic developments in research, and development.
These benefits depend on your particular circumstances and require you to fully participate in necessary before and after care and management. You should consult a specialist in this area before deciding whether surgery is suitable for you.
You may be interested in