For medical professionals
We are an acute secondary level hospital located four kilometers from the Perth CBD, providing our patients with a boutique private hospital experience.
We attract and retain highly experienced specialists across a wide range of elective surgical and medical services.
Keep up-to-date with our latest news or view our latest GP updates below.
- GP Update Edition 8 - January 2018
- GP Update Edition 7 - June 2017
- GP Update Edition 6 - April 2017
- GP Update Edition 5 - February 2017
- GP Update Edition 4 - November 2016
- GP Update Edition 3 - September 2016
- GP Update Edition 2 - July 2016
- GP Update Edition 1 - May 2016
We host regular RACGP accredited CPD sessions to help keep general practitioners up-to-date with the latest medical and surgical information.
Find out more and register for upcoming events:
Accreditation as a specialist practitioner (specialist accreditation) is available to a practitioner who is certified by:
- a relevant clinical college
- holds full WA Medical Board Registration
- is recognised as a specialist for the payment of medical benefits by the Health Insurance Commission.
Accreditation information can be obtained by contacting the credentialing officer
Tel: (08) 9382 6153
By-laws for health professionals
The St John of God Health Care By-laws set out the terms and conditions which medical practitioners must comply with to seek accreditation to admit and care for patients at our hospital.
Current and available theatre session lists are available online.
The Anaesthesia Portal contains the on-call anaesthetic roster, live updates and a communication board. It is intended for anaesthetists accredited at St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital.
Note: access on the St John of God Health Care network is via Compass.
If you can’t access the portal:
- Ensure you have requested a username and password using the St John of God Health Care wireless access form.
- If you are still having problems, contact St John of God Health Care Service Desk by phone (08) 9382 6800 or email Service.Desk@sjog.org.au.