- Patients and visitors
- My Admission
Complete your financial forms and book maternity appointments and classes using My Admission.
Start or continue new admission
We have recently updated our portal for Subiaco, Mt Lawley and Murdoch, which replaced a previous version.
If you are a patient at one of these hospitals and registered online prior to 5 August 2022 you will need to register as a new portal user using the link below.
Your previous login is no longer connected and your online details have not been retained.
Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 863 566 for assistance. Our team is available: Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 8.00pm, Saturday and Sunday: 9.00am to 3.00pm
St John of God Health Care hospitals accepting online admissions:
- St John of God Ballarat Hospital
- St John of God Bendigo Hospital
- St John of God Berwick Hospital
- St John of God Geelong Hospital
- St John of God Warrnambool Hospital
- St John of God Bunbury Hospital
- St John of God Geraldton Hospital
- St John of God Midland Private Hospital
- St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital
- St John of God Murdoch Hospital
- St John of God Murdoch Surgicentre
- St John of God Subiaco Hospital
- St John of God Subiaco Eye Hospital
New South Wales
- Hawkesbury District Health Service
- St John of God Burwood Hospital
- St John of God Richmond Hospital
- St John of God Frankston Rehabilitation Hospital
- St John of God Langmore Centre
- St John of God Midland Public Hospital
Please complete your admission forms provided directly to you by your specialist.
How to complete your admission
Before you start your online admission registration, please make sure you have your admission information, including:
- The reason for your admission including the name of any procedure
- The date of your admission / procedure
- If you are having a procedure, the item number/s for the procedure (supplied by specialist)
- Whether you are having a same day procedure or overnight stay
You will also need the following information, if applicable:
- Medicare card
- Private health fund information e.g. membership card
- Current medication
- Medical history
- Safety New Concession Card or DVA Gold Card
The registration will take 15 to 45 minutes to complete, depending on your medical history. If you do not have time to complete the form in one sitting, you can save it at any time by clicking on the save icon to continue at a later time.
Note: If this is your first time completing an online admission registration, you will need to click on either the “Register” or ‘Create User” links when you get to the login page to register your details.
You will be asked to provide your personal information, medical history and details of your private health cover.
If you are a privately insured patient, it is essential that you check with your health fund to confirm your level of cover for your upcoming admission and understand any out-of-pocket expenses you may be required to pay.
You will also need a valid email address and mobile phone number to register*.
*If not available, please contact us using the phone support information below.
If you require help or to complete your admission via phone, please contact our patient support hotline:
Phone: 1300 863 566
Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 8.00pm, Saturday to Sunday 9.00am to 3.00pm (excluding public holidays).
You may be interested in...