Graduate nursing jobs
Graduate nurses and midwives can expect a rewarding and varied first year of practice with St John of God Health Care.
Our hospitals offer graduates in Western Australia and Victoria a range of exciting learning opportunities within a supportive environment.
What’s on offer
- First year nursing and midwifery job opportunities with one of Australia’s largest healthcare providers
- Programs for graduate registered nurses, enrolled nurses and midwives
- A range of clinical rotations within a 12 month program
- Diverse pathways to practice – including maternity, mental health and medical and surgical specialities
- A comprehensive orientation program followed by ongoing academic and clinical support with links to nursing research
Benefits to participants
- A variety of exciting and innovative learning opportunities
- Employee benefits, including salary packaging
- Excellent exposure to a range to specialties
- Opportunity to participate in nursing and midwifery research
These are just some of the many benefits to participants in our graduate program.
Register your interest for updates
Please register your interest to hear more about our graduate programs, including key dates for application intakes.