Plastic and reconstructive surgery
Procedures include blepharoplasty (surgery of the eyelids), rhinoplasty (surgery of the nose), liposuction and breast augmentation.
Surgery may also be undertaken to conceal the impact of burns or traumatic disfigurement, or to correct a congenital defect such as a cleft palate.
Our plastic and reconstructive surgeons provide the full spectrum of reconstructive and cosmetic services for adults and children. We provide holistic care which considers your physical, emotional and psychological needs and our caregivers are available to answer any questions.
We offer treatment in many areas of plastic and reconstructive surgery, including:
- skin cancer surgery including melanomas, with reconstruction using skin grafts and flaps
- hand surgery following injury and for Dupuytren’s contracture, carpal tunnel and other disorders
- breast reconstruction after mastectomy including microsurgery
- breast reduction, breast uplift and breast augmentation
- abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- surgery for obesity after weight loss
- facial cosmetic surgery including upper and lower eyelid surgery, facelift, rhinoplasty, brow lift and prominent ears
- surgery for congenital disorders, especially of the face and hands
- complex and chronic wound management
- revision of scars.
Many of these procedures can be performed as day surgery or as an inpatient.
You may be interested in