For medical professionals
As one of Western Australia’s leading private hospitals, St John of God Subiaco Hospital continues to attract Western Australia’s foremost specialists through its reputation for clinical excellence in a range of specialties.
Our medical team
We provide exceptional patient care in medical, surgical and obstetric services led by Director of Medical Services, Dr David McCoubrie.
Update to Grand Round events
St John of God Subiaco Hospital Grand Rounds showcase the achievements and advances in medicine, surgery and allied health with experts presenting on a range of topics.
The event is held on Tuesdays fortnightly from 7.30 – 8.30am in the St John of God Subiaco Hospital Conference Centre.
A light breakfast is served at 7.00am. All caregivers are invited to attend.
Heads of Department
- Anaesthesia, Dr Reshma Pargass
- Deputy Head of Anaesthesia (Obstetrics), Dr Nolan McDonnell
- Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery, Mr Jurgen Passage
- Cardiology, Dr Paul Stobie
- Cancer Services, Dr Andrew Dean
- Chronic Pain Service, Dr Jenni Morgan
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery, Mr Philip Grey
- Gastroenterology, Dr Donald Ormonde
- General Surgery, Mr Ming Yew
- Infectious Diseases, Dr Astrid Arellano
- Intensive Care Unit, DrJohn Lewis
- Internal Medicine, Dr Milly Wong
- Neonatology, Dr Joanne Colvin
- Neurosurgery, Professor Gabriel Lee
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dr Michael Gannon
- Deputy Head of Gynaecology, Dr Stuart Salfinger
- Deputy Head of Obstetrics, Dr Melissa O'Neill
- Ophthalmology, Dr Christopher Kennedy
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Mr Brent Allan
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Mr Gavin Clark
- Paediatric Services, Mr Paul Bumbak
- Palliative Care, Dr Derek Eng
- Plastic Surgery, Mr Rohan Page
- Radiology, Dr Bradford Davis
- Urology, Mr Richard Pemberton
- Vascular Surgery, Mr Peter Bray