For medical professionals
As one of Western Australia’s leading private hospitals, St John of God Subiaco Hospital continues to attract Western Australia’s foremost specialists through its reputation for clinical excellence in a range of specialties.
Our medical team
We provide exceptional patient care in medical, surgical and obstetric services led by Director of Medical Services, Dr Eva Denholm.
Grand Rounds is a forum for medical education, clinical review of cases, and new or interesting research. All medical practitioners are invited to attend these sessions.
Presenter: A / Professor David Watson
Topic: 'Obesity – Some Recent Projections on an Old Problem'
Date: Tuesday 21 May 2019
Presenter: Dr Brendan McQuillan
Topic: 'Does Treating Diabetes Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease'
Date: Tuesday 11 June 2019
Presenter: Prof Cameron Platell
Topic: 'Ignoring the Evidence. Managing Rectal Cancer'
Date: Tuesday 9 July 2019
Time: 7.00am breakfast, 7.30am - 8.30am presentation
Location: St John of God Subiaco Hospital, Level 3 Conference Centre Auditorium
Register by emailing Michelle Harvey, Medical Education Officer on email@example.com
Heads of Department
- Anaesthesia, Dr Reshma Pargass
- Deputy Head of Anaesthesia (Obstetrics), Dr Nolan McDonnell
- Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery, Mr Jurgen Passage
- Cardiology, A/Prof Mark Hands
- Cancer Services, Dr Andrew Dean
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery, Mr Philip Grey
- Gastroenterology, Dr Donald Ormonde
- General Surgery, Mr Ming Yew
- Intensive Care Unit, Dr David Morgan
- Internal Medicine, Dr Milly Wong
- Neonatology, Dr Joanne Colvin
- Neurosurgery, Professor Gabriel Lee
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dr Michael Gannon
- Deputy Head of Gynaecology, Dr Stuart Salfinger
- Deputy Head of Obstetrics, Dr Melissa O'Neill
- Ophthalmology, Dr Christopher Kennedy
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Mr Brent Allan
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Mr Peter Campbell
- Paediatric Services, Mr Paul Bumbak
- Palliative Care, Dr Derek Eng
- Plastic Surgery, Mr Christopher Allen
- Radiation Oncology, Vacant
- Radiology, Dr Bradford Davis
- Respiratory Medicine, Dr Quentin Summers
- Urology, Mr Peter England
- Vascular Surgery, Mr Peter Bray