For medical professionals
As one of Western Australia’s leading private hospitals, St John of God Subiaco Hospital continues to attract Western Australia’s foremost specialists through its reputation for clinical excellence in a range of specialties.
Our medical team
We provide exceptional patient care in medical, surgical and obstetric services led by Director of Medical Services, Dr Eva Denholm.
Update to Grand Round events
In-line with St John of God Subiaco Hospital’s COVID-19 management plan and advice from authorities, we are undertaking a number of precautionary measures across our hospital.
One of the measures we are implementing is to minimise visitors and large gatherings at our hospital. As such, it has been decided to temporarily defer the Hospital Grand Rounds series.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for your ongoing support of our Grand Round series.
For more information, please email Medical Education Officer Michelle Harvey on firstname.lastname@example.org
Heads of Department
- Anaesthesia, Dr Reshma Pargass
- Deputy Head of Anaesthesia (Obstetrics), Dr Nolan McDonnell
- Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery, Mr Jurgen Passage
- Cardiology, Dr Paul Stobie
- Cancer Services, Dr Andrew Dean
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery, Mr Philip Grey
- Gastroenterology, Dr Donald Ormonde
- General Surgery, Mr Ming Yew
- Intensive Care Unit, DrJohn Lewis
- Internal Medicine, Dr Milly Wong
- Neonatology, Dr Joanne Colvin
- Neurosurgery, Professor Gabriel Lee
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dr Michael Gannon
- Deputy Head of Gynaecology, Dr Stuart Salfinger
- Deputy Head of Obstetrics, Dr Melissa O'Neill
- Ophthalmology, Dr Christopher Kennedy
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Mr Brent Allan
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Mr Peter Campbell
- Paediatric Services, Mr Paul Bumbak
- Palliative Care, Dr Derek Eng
- Plastic Surgery, Mr Rohan Page
- Radiation Oncology, Vacant
- Radiology, Dr Bradford Davis
- Respiratory Medicine, Dr Quentin Summers
- Urology, Mr Richard Pemberton
- Vascular Surgery, Mr Peter Bray