- For patients and visitors
- Getting here and parking
Getting here and parking
Welcome to St John of God Subiaco Hospital.
St John of God Subiaco Hospital is located at 12 Salvado Road, Subiaco, Perth.
St John of God Subiaco Medical Clinic is located at 25 McCourt Street, Subiaco, Perth.
View the building map.
Drop off and pick upOur patient drop-off and pick-up area is located at the main hospital entrance on Salvado Road.
Parking is available in our multi-storey car park, with entry via Salvado Road and our underground multi-level car park at the Subiaco Medical Clinic, with entry via McCourt Street.
Parking is $3.60 per hour or $18.00 per day. All payment machines accept coins and notes. Credit card payment is also accepted in the multi-storey car park.
For long term parking, you can purchase a special weekly parking permit from the hospital’s main reception for $75.00.
ACROD parking is available in the multi-storey car park and Subiaco Medical Clinic. Permit holders can also park in the Cancer Centre outdoor ACROD parking bays. Standard parking fees apply.
The Town of Cambridge monitors parking at St John of God Subiaco Hospital and will issue infringements for vehicles not complying with parking requirements.
Street parking provided by the Town of Cambridge is available on McCourt Street and Station Street.
You can use a range of public transport options to get to the hospital:
- Bus – bus stops are located on Cambridge Street, near the main entrance of the hospital. Plan your journey at Transperth.
- Train – Subiaco Train Station, on the Fremantle line, is a five to ten minute walk from the hospital. Leederville Train Station, on the Joondalup line, is a short bus ride away. Services on each line run frequently throughout the day.
- Taxi – free taxi phones are located at the main reception area and the McCourt Street entrance.
- Shuttle bus – we operate a free shuttle bus service from 9.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday between the Subiaco Train Station, the main hospital, St John of God Subiaco Medical Clinic and St John of God Wembley Day Surgery. Please note, the shuttle bus is not available during school holiday periods and that service hours are subject to change dependent on hospital activity. Before leaving for the shuttle bus it is recommended to contact our reception desk.
You may be interested in