- For patients and visitors
- Getting here and parking
Getting here and parking
Welcome to St John of God Subiaco Hospital.
St John of God Subiaco Hospital is located at 12 Salvado Road, Subiaco, Perth.
St John of God Subiaco Medical Clinic is located at 25 McCourt Street, Subiaco, Perth.
Drop off and pick upOur patient drop-off and pick-up area is located at the main hospital entrance on Salvado Road.
Parking is available in our multi-storey car park, with entry via Salvado Road and our underground multi-level car park at the Subiaco Medical Clinic, with entry via McCourt Street.
Parking is $3.10 per hour or $15.50 per day. All payment machines accept coins and notes. Credit card payment is also accepted in the multi-storey car park.
For long term parking, you can purchase a special weekly parking permit from the hospital’s main reception for $50.00.
ACROD parking is available in the multi-storey car park and Subiaco Medical Clinic. Standard parking fees apply. Permit holders can also park in outdoor ACROD parking for double the time paid for.
The Town of Cambridge monitors parking at St John of God Subiaco Hospital and will issue infringements for vehicles not complying with parking requirements.
Street parking provided by the Town of Cambridge is available on McCourt Street and Station Street.
St John of God House is being demolished as part of our redevelopment plans for the hospital. As a result, the Cambridge Street entrance and parking around St John of God House is currently closed.
All other entrances to the hospital and parking remain unchanged. Access to the main hospital is still via Salvado Road and for the Subiaco Medical Clinic via McCourt Street.
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns about the demolition works.
You can use a range of public transport options to get to the hospital:
- Bus – bus stops are located on Cambridge Street, near the main entrance of the hospital. Plan your journey at Transperth.
- Train – Subiaco Train Station, on the Fremantle line, is a five to ten minute walk from the hospital. Leederville Train Station, on the Joondalup line, is a short bus ride away. Services on each line run frequently throughout the day.
- Taxi – free taxi phones are located at the main reception area and the McCourt Street entrance.
- Shuttle bus – we operate a free shuttle bus service from 9.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday between the Subiaco Train Station, the main hospital, St John of God Subiaco Medical Clinic and St John of God Wembley Day Surgery. Please note that service hours are subject to change dependent on hospital activity. Speak to our reception for more information.
You may be interested in