- Patients and visitors
- Pay my bill
Pay my bill
Options for paying your bill:
- Pay your bill online - credit card payments (MasterCard or Visa) below
Please note - the 13 digit reference number is located at the bottom left of your invoice under the biller code, example - 12 3456789000 1
- Pay your bill by phone - contact our accounts team on 1300 556 089 (MasterCard or Visa up to $10,000)
- Pay your bill in person at the hospital (cash and credit card payments)
We recommend that you contact your private health insurance fund before you receive treatment and check what charges will be covered by your fund.
If you do not have private health insurance, you can self-fund your care at our private hospitals, paying by one of the above methods before your admission.
Alternative payment provider
Our hospitals at Berwick (Victoria), Mt Lawley, Murdoch and Subiaco also have payment plan options in place with the following provider.
- A Patient Funding Platform that can cover medical fees from $2,000 - $50,000, including doctor and specialist, anaesthetist, hospital, after-care and pharmaceutical fees.
- Interest and limits apply. TLC will discuss eligibility based on employment and Centrelink status. Insured and self-funded patients may apply.
- For further information and to get started, visit TLC.
You may be interested in...