Working with us
At St John of God Midland Public and Private Hospitals, we are committed to creating and maintaining a healthy, engaging and supportive environment, so you can focus on what you do best: providing exceptional care.
Opened in 2015, the hospital is a new facility that has been designed to provide an environment that is comfortable and welcoming to all, including nine courtyards and landscaped gardens for staff to enjoy. The hospital includes 307 public beds and 60 private beds covering a range of medical and surgical services.
A range of career opportunities, generous benefits and attractive shift patterns are available as well as both permanent and casual positions.
What positions are available?
St John of God Midland Public and Private Hospitals is currently seeking applications from qualified nurses, midwives and junior doctors to join our friendly and dynamic team of caregivers.
We offer nursing and medical experiences across a variety of public and private specialties, including maternity, emergency, critical care, intensive care, theatre, paediatric, mental health and medical and surgical sub-specialties.
We believe that all our caregivers have an important role to play in delivering person centred care, where patients are treated as people as well as for their conditions. We provide you with training and development to support you to deliver this care.
We can help you achieve your career goals by enabling you to hone your expert skills and develop your leadership capability, as well as provide opportunities for you to implement new initiatives.
- Registered Midwife - Midland
- Clinical Midwife - Midland
- Registered Nurse Maternity Unit - Midland
- Clinical Nurse - Midland
- Nurse Practitioner Emergency Department (casual) - Midland
- Resident Medical Officer - Midland
- Emergency Registrar - Midland
- Registered Nurse / Registered Midwife / Enrolled Nurse (various wards) - Midland
- Registered Nurse, Critical Care Unit - Midland
- Registered Nurse, Emergency - Midland
- Clinical Nurse, Diabetes - Midland
- Senior Registrar, Emergency - Midland
- Registrar, Psychiatry - Midland
- Registrar, Aged Care & Rehab - Midland
Competitive remuneration is available as well as flexibility in work options, appealing shift patterns, salary packaging, training opportunities and access to support when you need it.
Other benefits include:
- free parking for staff and nearby public transport
- comfortable scrubs
- working for a hospital providing both public and private services across a range of areas
- a healthy, friendly, engaging and supportive environment
- high quality professional development programs
- new facility with a friendly, welcoming and comfortable environment
- employee wellness program, including discounted gym membership and private health insurance
- an employee assistance program
- generous relocation assistance.
Find out more about the benefits of joining St John of God Health Care.
Hear from our caregivers who have been through the process of migrating to Australia and starting work at St John of God Midland Public and Private Hospitals.
Start a healthy career
When you join St John of God Health Care, you join one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers with more than 14,000 employees offering hospitality, hope and healing to all in our care.
We refer to our employees as caregivers in recognition of the valuable contribution everyone makes to the health and wellbeing of those we serve.
We offer our nurses and midwives a healthy, engaging and supportive practice environment where you can focus on providing exceptional care. We highly value our nurses and midwives and recognise the vital link they provide between our Mission and the people we serve.
We provide a variety of nursing and midwifery job opportunities, including graduate nursing jobs.
Find out more about the nursing careers available at St John of God Health Care.
We offer exciting opportunities for junior and senior doctors, to help you start, progress and continue your medical career in a supportive environment, from our intern and RMO programs to registrars and staff doctor positions.
Find out more information about medical careers at St John of God Health Care.
St John of God Health Care caregivers can access important information relating to their employment via the MyPay and MyLearning online portals. Your caregiver number and password is required to log in to these portals.
You may be interested in