- For medical professionals
- For general practitioners
For general practitioners
Dedicated GP Hub
St John of God Health Care’s new GP Hub has information on upcoming GP education events across Perth, specialist referral information, medical and research news and key contact information for GPs. Find out more.
The following numbers are for GPs only wanting to quickly contact the hospital about a patient:
- GP Priority Hotline (all queries): (08) 9462 4222
- GP Private Admission Hotline (streamlines private admissions): (08) 9462 4444
- Emergency Department's Physician in Charge (EPIC Hotline): (08) 9462 4679
- Director GP Liaison (clinical queries), Dr Siobhain Brennan: 0429 684 484
- GP Liaison Officer (specialist visits to GPs), Melissa Wilson: 0419 321 543
We host regular Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) accredited professional development sessions to help keep you up-to-date with the latest medical and surgical information.
Alternatively, you may wish to view a comprehensive list of our clinical services.
Patients can choose to be admitted as a private patient when they attend St John of God Midland Public Hospital’s Emergency Department.
For enquiries about our private allied health services please contact:
Tel: (08) 9462 4281.
HealthPathways WA is a web-based portal with information on management and referral pathways. It is designed to be used at the point of care by general practitioners.
To obtain the login details, email email@example.com.
Find a specialist
You may be interested in...