- For patients and visitors
We have a range of facilities available to make your stay or visit the best it can be.
We have two cafes offering quality food and beverages in a welcoming environment. Our cafes also offer a place for patients, visitors and staff to meet, reflect and recharge
- Pomegranate Cafe is located on level 2 near the main hospital entrance and is open Monday to Friday from 7.00am to 4.30pm, Saturday and Sunday 8.30am to 2.30pm.
- Cafe 613 is located on level 2 in the St John of God Subiaco Clinic and is open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 2.30pm.
Florist and gift shop
St John of God Florist and gift shop located on level 2 near the main hospital reception offers simple, elegant and thoughtful flower arrangements and gifts for your loved ones, for special occasions or just because as well as baby clothes and gifts.
It provides flowers for visitors and patients, as well as to individual and corporate customers across Perth for all kinds of celebrations, weddings, funerals and corporate events. The shop is open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 7.00pm and on Saturdays from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
Our concierge is on hand to give you a helping hand as you arrive and leave the hospital. This service is available from Monday to Friday and our concierge is stationed at the entrance to the Subiaco Medical Clinic. You can contact the concierge on extension 9836.
Our chapel is located on level two, off the main hospital foyer. We have a main chapel and the Blessed Sacrament Chapel, available to you if you would like a quiet, reflective space. The chapels are open to everyone. Our main chapel closes at 8.30pm and our small chapel is open 24/7. You can view the chapel on your television on channel one – our religious services are always broadcast on this channel.
Times for the Catholic Mass:
- Tuesday 11.30am
- Friday 11.30am
Please note: In line with our COVID-19 management plan, we are unable to offer public Mass at this time.
Staying in touch with loved ones isn’t limited to visiting hours with our free hospital WiFi.
To access the hospital WiFi:
- connect to the “Guest” wireless network
- enter your details and accept terms and conditions
- click the “Hotspot Login” button.
ATMs are located near the front entrance of the hospital and in the foyer of St John of God Subiaco Clinic (McCourt St entrance).
St John of God Subiaco Clinic
St John of God Subiaco Clinic is located at 25 McCourt Street, Subiaco and is also accessible via the main hospital. Medical consulting rooms, an operating suite and day surgery unit are located in the clinic. You will also find:
Other onsite providers
SKG Radiology provides onsite diagnostic imaging services.
- Tel: 08 9286 6400
- Email: [email protected]
- Opening hours: 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday; 8.00am to 12.00pm Saturday; closed Sunday.
- For more information, visit the SKG website.
Clinical Labs - Pathology
Clinical Laboratories provides onsite pathology services. They have two collection centres located onsite, one in our medical clinic and the other in the Bendat Family Comprehensive Cancer Centre.
- Tel: 08 9382 6690
- Opening hours: 7.00am-6.00pm Monday to Friday; 8.00am to 11.00am Saturday; closed Sunday.
- For more information, visit the Clinical Labs website.
Bendat Family Comprehensive Cancer Centre
Tel: 08 6465 9206
Opening hours: 7.30am-4.00pm Mon-Fri. Closed weekends.
You may be interested in