- Contact us
- Consumer Partnership Program
Consumer Partnership Program
St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital is committed to partnering with consumers to help us improve our services and gain a better understanding of what our patients and community want from their health care experience.
We want you!
As a member of our Consumer Partnership Program, you’ll have the opportunity to participate and provide feedback through various ways, including:
- becoming a member of our Consumer Advisory Group
- taking part in or becoming a member of hospital committees
- participating in focus groups
- participating in the Living Values Awards
- participating in review forums for key publications and hospital information.
Each Consumer Advisory Group member will receive a $37.50 gift card for each meeting attended.
Who can join our Consumer Partnership Program?
A consumer representative can be a potential, current or previous patient or the carer/family member of a potential, current or previous patient.
How can I join?
If you are interested in becoming involved in the program, please complete the expression of interest form below.
Alternatively, please contact our Deputy Director of Nursing Sean McEvoy via 08 9370 9856 for further information or to express your interest.
If you are a current patient, please ask to speak to the Nurse Unit Manager on your ward.