- Contact us
- Consumer Partnership Program
Consumer Partnership Program
We are committed to partnering with consumers to ensure a patient-centred approach is taken when developing and designing our services.
Patients, their families and carers, volunteers and community members are invited to participate and provide feedback through various ways, including:
- becoming a member of our Consumer Advisory Group
- taking part or becoming members of hospital committees
- participating in focus groups
- participating in the Living Values Awards
- participating in review forums for key publications and hospital information.
A consumer representative can be a potential, current or previous patient or the carer/family member of a potential, current or previous patient.
If you are interested in becoming involved in the partnership program please complete the below expression of interest form.
For more information, please contact Rita McIlduff, Deputy Director of Nursing:
Phone: (08) 9370 9856 or (08) 9370 9978