- For patients and visitors
- Getting here and parking
Getting here and parking
Best Parking for Main Entrance:
- Temporary drop off/pick up at main entrance on Thirlmere Road
- Three hour street parking on Thirlmere Road
- Access the hospital carpark from Thirlmere Road.
Best Parking for Medical Centre:
- Temporary drop off/pick up at Medical Centre entrance (via ramp)
- Three hour street parking on Ellesmere Road
- Access the hospital carpark from Ellesmere Road.
Best Parking for Restorative Unit, Day Therapy Unit, Ursula Frayne Unit, and Conference Centre:
- Temporary drop off/pick up at front of Day Therapy Unit (access via Thirlmere Road)
- Access the hospital carpark from Northern end of Thirlmere Road
Taxi ranks are available outside the main entrance to the hospital and the Medical Centre entrance, located on Ellesmere Road.
By train: we are 800m from the Mount Lawley Station located on Whatley Crescent on the Midland train line.
By bus: bus stops are located along Guilford Road, one block from the hospital.
For train and bus timetables or to plan your journey, please visit the Transperth website or call Transperth on 13 62 13.
Wheelchair ramp access is available at the ambulance entrance at the front of the hospital (Thirlmere Road).
ACROD parking bays are available in each carpark located close to the main entrance of the hospital, Restorative Unit and Medical Centre.
You may be interested in