Urologists treat organs including the kidneys, adrenals, prostate, bladder and testes.
Common urological conditions include urinary tract infection, bladder cancer, kidney stones and incontinence. Urologists also treat prostate cancer, enlargement of the prostate and both benign and cancerous conditions affecting the the testes and penis.
Our specialists put your needs front and centre and respect your dignity when you access treatment and ongoing management.
Our urological services
Our urologists, oncologists, radiologists, registered nurses and allied health professionals work together to provide holistic care and comprehensive urology services.
A number of specialised procedures and surgeries may be available, including:
- urologic oncology
- robotic surgery
- reconstructive urology
- penile prosthetic surgery
Many urological procedures can be performed as day surgery however, you may also need to stay overnight or for several days after surgery.
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed in Australian men, but with early detection, it can be cured. Our hospitals focus on early detection, as well as giving you access to the most advanced robotical surgical techniques, along with brachytherapy and state of the art radiation treatments.
Benefits of our urology services
Our urological services offer a range of benefits, including:
- a multidisciplinary team of urologists, oncologists, radiologists, surgeons, registered nurses and allied health professionals
- access to the latest technology, includingthe Da Vinci Surgical Robotics System
- the option for day surgery, so you can recover in your own home
- ongoing support once you’ve left hospital
- the highest levels of care and empathy from our team of qualified caregivers.
You may be interested in