- Contact us
At St John of God Murdoch Hospital we encourage you to provide feedback to help us improve our care and service.
We also encourage you to comment on outstanding care so we can feed this back to the areas responsible.
You can provide feedback by phone, email, in person, in writing or through this website.
How to share feedback
- talk to your caregiver or a more senior caregiver
- you can also complete the online form below.
- Message to My Caregiver. We love to receive video messages of how our caregivers have helped make your hospital experience a special one. Submit short video files via this email and we'll post them on our private caregiver app. Please do not include personal or clinical information.
Details to include
To ensure we can follow up with the right departments and caregivers, we need you to include some information in relation to your feedback:
- what occurred and when, with dates and times if possible and the people involved
- what outcome you would like to see as a result of sharing your feedback
- if you are happy to be contacted about your feedback, please provide your contact details.
We take your concerns and complaints seriously and have a process that ensures all issues are dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner. All complaints will be treated confidentially and without discrimination.
You may be interested in