If you get chest pain, get it seen to and sorted sooner. We really get chest pain. Our cardiology services can help you in an emergency and for ongoing treatment and care for heart-related conditions including heart attack.
Your choice for comprehensive cardiology care
Make St John of God Murdoch Hospital your choice for comprehensive cardiology care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
When you come to Australia's leading Emergency Department you will receive an immediate assessment and diagnosis by seniorcardiologists who treat a range of conditions including:
- coronary syndromes
- cardiac arrhythmias
- chest pain
- heart failure
- heart disease
Emergency cardiology care
Every 10 minutes, an Australian dies from cardiovascular disease making it the biggest killer of all Australians.
Many of these people died because they didn’t know the signs or waited too long to seek help. Every minute counts.
Call an ambulance on 000 and ask for St John of God Murdoch Private Emergency Department if you are experiencing acute chest pain or cardiac related symptoms including:
- discomfort or pain in the centre of your chest
- discomfort in your arms, shoulders, neck or jaw
- shortness of breath
- a cold sweat
- feeling dizzy or light-headed
For more information on warning signs and treatments for heart attacks, the Heart Foundation’s website heartfoundation.org.au
Our expert cardiology services
Our expert service provides unparalleled access to specialist consultation, investigation, diagnosis and treatment in one location, including:
- Senior experienced cardiologists on call 24/7
- Acute intervention facilities including angiography and angioplasty 24/7
- Onsite diagnostics and testing
- Dedicated angiography suites
- Intensive Care / Coronary Care Unit
- Access to one of WA’s leading private hospitals
You can find a cardiologist to suit your needs and preferences through our Find a doctor search.
You may be interested in...