- For patients and visitors
- Visitor information
- All-Inclusive Hospital Packages
- Murdoch helpline
- Getting here and parking
- Room service
- Benefits of private health care
- Visitor information
- My Admission
- Patient information seminars
- Pastoral services
- Patient FAQs
- Rights and responsibilities
- Information for boarders
- Veterans' affairs
- Pay my bill
- Quality of care
- Contact us
Due to state safety restrictions, information on this page may be subject to change. Please see our COVID-19 information for the latest details and how you may be affected.
- General wards: 3.00pm to 8.00pm daily.
- St Mary Ward (maternity): 3.00pm to 5.30pm and 6.30pm to 8.00pm.
- Intensive Care Unit: Please be aware that visitors are restricted to patient's immediate family.
- Emergency Department: One visitor per patient.
Patient rest period is between 1.30pm and 3.00pm.
Please be aware of current Visitor Restrictions.
Staying in touch with loved ones isn’t limited to visiting hours with our hospital WiFi. Both patients and visitors can enjoy free internet access.
To access the hospital WiFi:
- connect to the “Guest” wireless network
- enter your details and accept terms and conditions
- click the “Hotspot Login” button.
Access to the hospitalPlease visit getting here and parking for more information.
Umbrella bagging stations
Umbrella bagging stations are available at our main entrances. During wet weather, please use these stations to reduce slip hazards.
The St John of God Murdoch Hospital campus is smoke-free
Our buildings and grounds are completely smoke-free to create a healthier, cleaner and safer environment for patients, visitors and caregivers.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the St John of God Murdoch Hospital campus.
There are a number of nearby accommodation options if you have a family member or friend who is staying at our hospital. Nearby suburbs for accommodation include Murdoch, Bateman, Leeming, Booragoon, Kardinya, Applecross, Como, Fremantle and Success.
Some local accommodation providers have allocated Murdoch Hospital families discounted rates whilst a loved one is in Hospital. Details are available via our admission team on (08) 9438 9200.
You may be interested in