- Consumer engagement
We want to provide the best health care experience for people coming to our hospital, whether as a patient or a visitor.
We provide a number of consumer engagement opportunities for you to have your say about our hospital.
Murdoch Community Consultative Committee
The Murdoch Community Consultative Committee (MCCC) includes patients, former patients and visitors and family.
This committee provides feedback to improve the experiences of our patients.
It meets five times a year to review and provide input into:
- hospital planning such as quality improvement plans, patient safety and quality and strategic and operational plans
- signage and parking and whether patients and visitors can find their way around the hospital
- research and brochures to make sure these are easily understandable
- personal experiences within the hospital and how these are managed, such as complaints, patient care and waiting times.
A sitting fee is paid for each meeting.
Committee members need to have had a direct experience at the hospital, either as a patient, a loved one, or as a carer.
Register your interest to join the MCCC.
We provide other opportunities to provide feedback about our care, service delivery and patient satisfaction, including:
- armchair advisor – you are invited to provide feedback by email about hospital information and processes
- focus group member – be part of a one-off focus group to tell us about your experience as a patient at our hospital
- committee member – serve on one of our key patient safety and quality committees , which meet about five times a year
- training and education - speak to a group of nurses about your experience as a patient as part of their training and development.
For more information please contact:
Patient Experience Officer
Tel: (08) 9428 8634