- For patients and visitors
A dining room is located in Belmont House and patients are encouraged to have their meals here. Family and friends are welcome.
- Breakfast: 8.00am to 9.00am
- Lunch: 12.00pm to 1.00pm
- Dinner: 5.00pm to 6.00pm
Our onsite cafe has panoramic valley views and is located just outside Belmont House. Gibson's Cafe serves a selection of delicious morning and afternoon teas, snacks and lunch.
- Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 2.00pm (food service stops 15 minutes prior to closing)
- Saturday and Sunday: 11.00am to 2.00pm (food service stops 15 minutes prior to closing)
Exercise and leisure
We have a gym, outdoor exercise track, pool, golf course and tennis court onsite. You need clearance from your treating doctor to access the gymnasium and pool.
Gym opening times:
- Monday and Friday: 2.00pm to 5.00pm
- Tuesday (Yoga): 2.00pm to 3.00pm and 3.00pm to 4.00pm
- Wednesday: 7.30 to 8.30am, 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Thursday: 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Sat: 10.00 to 11.00am
Staying in touch with loved ones isn’t limited to visiting hours with our hospital WiFi. Both patients and visitors can enjoy free internet access.
To access the hospital WiFi:
- connect to the “Guest” wireless network
- enter your details and accept terms and conditions
- click the “Hotspot Login” button.
We have an onsite pharmacy located on the ground floor. The pharmacy does not supply services or dispense medications to visitors.
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Tel: (02) 4570 6137
More information on our facilities will be provided on admission.
You may be interested in