- For patients and visitors
A dining room is located in Belmont House and patients are encouraged to have their meals here. Family and friends are welcome, meal vouchers may be purchased from Reception.
- Breakfast: 8.00am to 9.00am
- Lunch: 12.00pm to 1.00pm
- Dinner: 5.00pm to 6.00pm
Our onsite cafe has panoramic valley views and is located just outside Belmont House. Gibson's Cafe serves a selection of delicious morning and afternoon teas, snacks and lunch.
- Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 2.00pm (food service stops 15 minutes prior to closing)
- Saturday and Sunday: 11.00am to 2.00pm (food service stops 15 minutes prior to closing)
Exercise and leisure
We have a gym, outdoor exercise track, pool, golf course and tennis court onsite. Yoga sessions may also be available. You need clearance from your treating doctor to access the gymnasium and pool. We also offer massage with our massage therapist several days per week (additional cost).
Gym opening times:
- Monday: 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Tuesday: 7.30am to 8.30am and 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Wednesday: 7.30am to 8.30am and 2.00pm to 3.30pm
- Thursday: 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Friday: 7.30am to 8.30am and 2.00pm to 3.30pm
- Sat: 10.00am to 12.00pm
Pool opening times (summer only):
- Monday and Tuesday: 4.00pm to 5.00pm
- Wednesday and Friday: 3.30pm to 4.00pm
NB: times subject to change in relation to staffing
Staying in touch with loved ones isn’t limited to visiting hours with our hospital WiFi. Both patients and visitors can enjoy free internet access.
To access the hospital WiFi:
- connect to the “Guest” wireless network
- enter your details and accept terms and conditions
- click the “Hotspot Login” button.
We have an onsite pharmacy located on the ground floor. The pharmacy services inpatients and outpatients under the care of our psychiatrists.
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Tel: (02) 4570 6137
More information on our facilities will be provided on admission.
You may be interested in