- For patients and visitors
- Visitor information
We warmly welcome visitors to our hospital.
Due to state safety restrictions, information on this page may be subject to change. Please see our COVID-19 information for the latest details and how you may be affected.
- Standard visiting hours are 3:00pm to 8.00pm.
The exceptions to our standard visiting hours include:
- Palliative Care: Unrestricted visiting hours. In the interests of hospital security, access to patient rooms is only via the main ward door.
- Paediatrics: Unrestricted visiting hours for parents/guardians. For friends and relatives, our standard visiting hours apply (3:00pm to 8:00pm).
- Maternity Unit: Partners have unrestricted visiting hours and are welcome to stay overnight. For friends and relatives, our standard visiting hours apply (3:00pm to 8:00pm).
Please be aware of current Visitor Restrictions.
South West Cancer Accommodation Centre
If you are travelling to Bunbury for cancer treatment, you may have the option of staying at the South West Cancer Accommodation Centre, located close to the hospital.
St John of God Bunbury Hospital is a non-smoking campus.
Please see our getting here and parking page for more information.
You may be interested in