St John of God Bunbury Hospital has a proud history providing health care for communities in the south west.
Established in 1927 by the Sisters of St John of God, the hospital has undergone significant redevelopments, with the latest investment of $35.9 million resulting in a new Comprehensive Cancer Care Centre and an eight bed Coronary Care Unit.
The hospital was relocated to the South West Health Campus in 1999, from its initial location at Bury Hill.
In 2007, a satellite renal dialysis unit was built.
The Sisters of St John of God arrived in Australia from 1895. The original hospital was established by the Sisters in 1927.