Our respiratory medicine service provides care for patients with lung diseases.
We provide inpatient and outpatient services, including consultation, lung function testing, X-rays, radiology, exercise testing, advanced bronchoscopic techniques and other diagnostic services for the management of many respiratory conditions.
Some respiratory conditions can affect your lifestyle and emotional wellbeing as well as your physical health. We offer a team who will listen to your concerns to help identify the right treatment options for you.
Our respiratory services
Our respiratory specialists assess, monitor, diagnose and manage a wide range of respiratory symptoms including shortness of breath, chest pain, cough, respiratory infection and lung cancer. A wide range of investigative tools are available for this.
Our specialists provide care for a range of problems, including:
- lung cancer
- respiratory infections including pneumonia, bronchitis and tuberculosis
- interstitial lung disease (pulmonary fibrosis)
- chronic cough
- sleep disorders including sleep apnoea
- pulmonary vascular disorders (affecting blood circulation of the lungs)
- COPD (emphysema and chronic bronchitis
- advanced bronchoscopic techniques
- sleep apnoea.
Our specialists work in close collaboration with other specialists, including cardiologists, thoracic surgeons, radiation oncologists, radiologists, oncologists, nurses, physiotherapists and occupational therapists to provide you the best possible outcomes.
You may be interested in...