- For medical professionals
- For general practitioners
For general practitioners
Find a specialist
You can refer your patients to any specialist who works at our hospital. Search our accredited specialists.
Read our latest newsletter and keep up to date with the services and facilities available for your patients
We host regular Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) accredited professional development sessions to help keep you up-to-date with the latest medical and surgical information.
GP support services
The hospital has a dedicated GP liaison officer who is responsible for making sure the local community has information and access to the comprehensive range of services at St John of God Berwick Hospital.
Our GP liaison officer can assist with:
- optimising communication of information relating to services and referral processes for GPs and their patients
- facilitating information transfers between the hospital, accredited visiting specialists and general practice
- GP education
- personalised onsite consultation service with GPs to provide one-on-one updates on the hospital, visiting specialists and services
- provide a reliable conduit for receiving feedback on areas for improvement.
Our GP liaison officer is happy to answer any of your queries relating to the above, and is available to visit your surgery if you would like to discuss anything about the hospital, its services or facilities.
Kate Ryan – GP Liaison Officer
You may be interested in...