- For medical professionals
- For general practitioners
For general practitioners
Find a specialist
You can refer your patients to any specialist who works at our hospital. Search our accredited specialists.
Read our latest newsletters and keep up to date with the services and facilities available for your patients.
Dedicated GP Hub
St John of God Health Care’s new GP Hub has information on upcoming GP education events and webinars, specialist referral information, medical and research news and key contact information for GPs. Find out more.
Stay up-to-date with the latest medical and surgical information by attending our regular Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) accredited professional development sessions as listed below or visit our GP Hub for more information.
Upcoming GP education events and webinars
For the full program please visit the GP Hub.
Orthopaedic management - Getting your patients back on track at Berwick
CPD points: 2
Robotics and Laser in Urology: World-class Urological care, delivered locally at Berwick
St John of God Berwick Hospital
CPD points: 2
Common dilemmas in women's health: PCOS, endometriosis and abnormal uterine bleeding
CPD points: 4
GP support services
The hospital has a dedicated GP liaison officer who is responsible for making sure the local community has information and access to the comprehensive range of services at St John of God Berwick Hospital.
Our GP liaison officer can assist with:
- optimising communication of information relating to services and referral processes for GPs and their patients
- facilitating information transfers between the hospital, accredited visiting specialists and general practice
- GP education
- personalised onsite consultation service with GPs to provide one-on-one updates on the hospital, visiting specialists and services
- provide a reliable conduit for receiving feedback on areas for improvement.
Our GP liaison officer is happy to answer any of your queries relating to the above, and is available to visit your surgery if you would like to discuss anything about the hospital, its services or facilities.GP Liaison Officer - South East Melbourne Hospitals
P: 0438 168 903
E: [email protected]
You may be interested in...