- Our services
- Medical and surgical
- Colorectal surgery and medicine
- Medical and surgical
- Allied health
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Falls prevention and balance
- Chronic disease management
- Exercise physiology
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Nutrition and dietetics
- Occupational therapy
- Oncology rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Reconditioning rehabilitation
- Speech pathology
- Social work
- Community and youth
- Healthcare at Home
Colorectal surgery and medicine
The symptoms of colorectal diseases or illnesses can be similar. We focus on correctly diagnosing your condition and our caregivers are available to answer any questions you may have.
We help you manage your colorectal condition and, when needed, provide treatment and surgery to achieve the best outcomes for your ongoing health.
We offer access to our experienced multidisciplinary team of colorectal experts, including medical and radiation oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, continence specialists, psychologists and researchers.
Our colorectal services include:
- diagnosis and treatment of colorectal conditions
- providing care while you recover from colorectal surgery or procedure
- treating incontinence and other potential side effects of colorectal surgery and conditions
- access to the latest colorectal diseases research.
The benefits of our colorectal services include:
- access to leading colorectal experts, including surgeons and other medical professionals
- treatments backed by the latest research carried out by our Colorectal Cancer Research Group
- a range of day surgery and other surgery options.
Our hospital is equipped with the latest robotic-assisted surgical equipment, the da Vinci Xi Surgical System, which surgeons can use when undertaking a range of procedures.
We offer you quick access to minimally invasive surgery, with the technology enabling your surgeon to plan your procedure and make precision incisions to reduce the impact on surrounding muscles and tissues.
This can mean you experience a fast recovery in hospital and at home, and you may experience less pain after surgery.
You can search for a specialist who works at our hospital and specialises in robotic surgery through our Find A Specialist search, or speak to your specialist about whether robotic-assisted surgery is available for your procedure.
You may be interested in...