- For patients and visitors
- Visitor information
Your family and friends play a vital role in providing you support and encouragement during your rehabilitation.
Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions
As a part of our coronavirus (COVID-19) management plans and advice from authorities, we are undertaking a number of precautions to help keep people within our hospitals and facilities safe from harm.
Please read our latest advice about what to do if you have an upcoming admission or want to visit someone in hospital.
If you are seeking assistance, or testing for coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit your nearest COVID-19 clinic; or contact your GP.
You can also call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
Effective as of 9/07/2020 in accordance with Stage 3 COVID-19 restrictions:
- Patients may receive one pre-designated visitor per day for a maximum of one hour between the visiting hours 3pm and 5pm.
Eligible visitors will undergo a health screening prior to entry into the hospital and they cannot enter if they are showing any COVID-19 related symptoms.
All eligible visitors must pre-arrange approval to access the hospital by contacting the hospital prior to their visit.
Visiting hours for designated, pre-arrange visitors are limited to 3.00pm to 5.00pm.
Please call us for more information.
Visiting hours during Covid-19
In line with Victorian Health Department guidelines, we currently have a ban on visitors.
There are a few exceptions as follows:
• A parent/guardian accompanying a patient who is a child under 18 years
• A carer accompanying a patient with a disability
• A partner/support person accompanying a pregnant patient (admitted for pregnancy care)
• A visitor accompanying a patient attending ED
• A visitor accompanying a patient receiving end of life care
• A visitor accompanying a patient for an outpatient appointment
• A visitor accompanying a patient to provide care and support on a particular day – visit no longer than 2 hours made by 1 person or 2 persons together
Eligible visitors will be required to undergo a health screening prior to entry into the hospital and may be denied entry if they are showing any COVID-19 related symptoms. All eligible visitors must pre-arrange approval to access the hospital by calling (03) 9788 3333
Visiting hours are limited to 5-7pm and are only for designated, pre-arranged visitors. Please contact the hospital for more information.
We encourage patients with pets, or friends with pets, to bring them in to visit you while you are in hospital.
Our Pet Visiting Room is accessed via Wattle Tree Lane. Please speak with a caregiver to arrange a suitable time for your pet to visit.
The majority of the hospital is smoke free. We have a designated smoking area for patients only. Please speak to our caregivers for more information.
For more information please contact:
Tel: (03) 9788 3333
You may be interested in