- Allied health
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Chronic disease management
- Chronic pain management
- Diabetes education
- Exercise physiology
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Nutrition and dietetics
- Occupational therapy
- Oncology rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Outpatient programs
- Pain management
- Palliative care
- Parkinson's service
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Reconditioning rehabilitation
- Speech pathology
- Stroke rehabilitation
Tyromotion is a robotic and computer assisted therapy suite which is a perfect solution for upper limb therapy, cognitive rehabilitation and maintenance.
This equipment makes therapy fun, effective and supports functional goal achievement. It is easily set up for individual therapeutic requirements, allowing for more time to be spent on meaningful and goal oriented tasks for our patients. Objective data can be logged and is useful for shaping the therapy interventions and tracking progress.
Tyromotion encourages engagement with sophisticated robotics and a playful approach, and patients can see the smallest successes in all phases of rehabilitation.
- Robotics and sensor-based rehabilitation devices for use with either side of the body
- Assistive and interactive therapies for individual fingers and thumbs movements, shoulder, balance and functional reach
- Patients can be set-up quickly and easily with individualised programs
- Can be used by patients in all rehabilitation phases and for diagnoses such as stroke, neurological conditions, pain and balance.
- Objective assessments and reports
- Sensation and individual movement therapy
Make an appointment enquiry
Complete our enquiry form or call (03) 9788 3333 for an appointment.
Patients may be referred directly to us using our referral form:
You may be interested in