- For patients and visitors
- Visitor information
Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions
As a part of our coronavirus (COVID-19) management plans and advice from authorities, we are undertaking a number of precautions to help keep people within our hospitals and facilities safe from harm.
We ask that you limit the number of visitors to one designated visitor for the duration of your stay.
All visitors will be required to wear a mask on entry and can expect to be screened on arrival.
All visitors must present to Reception for screening on entry and cannot visit if they:
- in the last 14 days have travelled overseas, within Victoria or visited confirmed COVID-19 case locations in NSW as per NSW Department of Health update;
- have recently come into contact with a person who has a confirmed case of coronavirus;
- are feeling unwell.
Visiting hours are as follows:
- weekdays 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- weekends 12.00pm to 4.00pm (visiting limited to one hour during this period).
Please read our latest advice about what to do if you have an upcoming admission or want to visit someone in hospital.
If you are seeking assistance, or testing for coronavirus (COVID-19), please attend your nearest COVID-19 clinic or contact your GP.
You can also call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
Keeping you safe
Our priority is keeping our patients, caregivers, visitors and community safe. View our message from the our leadership team.
We encourage family and friends to visit patients admitted at our hospital.
Our visiting hours (all units except for Drug and Alcohol):
- Monday to Friday: 12.00pm to 1.00pm, 4.30pm to 8.00pm
- Weekends: 9.30am to 8.00pm
Drug and Alcohol Unit:
- Tuesday: 1.00pm to 7.00pm
- Sunday: 12.00pm to 6.00pm
Some of our units may have longer visiting hours or restrictions applying to newly admitted patients. Visits are not allowed during group and individual activity times to ensure patients gain the maximum benefit from their treatment programs.
Getting here and parking
We have free onsite parking located off Grose Vale Road. Richmond train station is 10 minutes away by car/taxi. Bus 680 stops on Grose Vale Road, a 20 minute walk from the hospital. More information can be found on our getting here and parking page.
Café and dining room
We have a café and dining room where you can purchase a range of delicious hot and cold food. More information can be found on our facilities page.
Staying in touch with loved ones isn’t limited to visiting hours with our hospital WiFi. Both patients and visitors can enjoy free internet access.
To access the hospital WiFi:
- connect to the “Guest” wireless network
- enter your details and accept terms and conditions
- click the “Hotspot Login” button.
Smoking is only allowed in designated areas. For locations, please enquire with reception or a caregiver.
You may be interested in