- Medical and surgical
- Allied health
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Oncology rehabilitation
- Chronic disease management
- Exercise physiology
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Parkinson's disease
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Reconditioning rehabilitation
- Social work
- Speech pathology
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Community and youth
If you have had major surgery or have suffered serious ill health, you may benefit from reconditioning as part of your rehabilitation program.
You may need reconditioning rehabilitation if you have dropped below your usual level of independence and need additional support.
We can create an individual reconditioning program to help improve your wellbeing in a caring and sensitive environment which allows you to maximise your improvement and achieve realistic goals.
We offer reconditioning in our rehabilitation programs, with the aim to:
- increase your strength and ability to move around
- improve your balance
- help you regain and maintain independence
- improve your general health and wellbeing.
You may also undergo reconditioning to improve your health prior to surgery or hospitalisation.