- Emergency Department
- Medical and surgical
- Allied health
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Chronic pain management
- Exercise physiology
- Falls prevention and balance
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Oncology rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Parkinson's disease
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Speech pathology
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Community and youth
- Healthcare at Home
Our comprehensive Parkinson’s service can help you manage your ongoing symptoms of Parkinson’s disease and we’ll be with you every step of the way throughout your journey.
About Parkinson’s disease
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive neurodegenerative disease, which directly affects your motor skills and movement. However, Parkinson’s can affect more than just the physical aspects of your life and can also impact your thinking, memory, speech and basic day to day living.
Our specialist team are highly experienced in caring for people with the disease and work closely with you to manage your symptoms.
Parkinson’s symptoms can sometimes lead to:
- difficulty managing daily activities and routines
- difficulty walking places and moving around at home
- anxiety and depression.
- Help you better manage your symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Improve your quality of life.
- Help you maintain your independence and wellbeing.
- Educate you and your family on Parkinson’s and your best treatment options.
- Offer support tools to help you navigate your thoughts and feelings.