- Emergency Department
- Medical and surgical
- Allied health
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Chronic pain management
- Exercise physiology
- Falls prevention and balance
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Oncology rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Parkinson's disease
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Speech pathology
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Community and youth
- Healthcare at Home
Colorectal surgery and medicine
The symptoms of colorectal diseases or illnesses can be similar. We focus on correctly diagnosing your condition and our caregivers are available to answer any questions you may have.
We help you manage your colorectal condition and, when needed, provide treatment and surgery to achieve the best outcomes for your ongoing health.
We offer access to our experienced multidisciplinary team of colorectal experts, including medical and radiation oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, continence specialists, psychologists and researchers.
Our colorectal services include:
- diagnosis and treatment of colorectal conditions
- providing care while you recover from colorectal surgery or procedure
- treating incontinence and other potential side effects of colorectal surgery and conditions
- access to the latest colorectal diseases research.
The benefits of our colorectal services include:
- access to leading colorectal experts, including surgeons and other medical professionals
- treatments backed by the latest research carried out by our Colorectal Cancer Research Group
- a range of day surgery and other surgery options.
You may be interested in...