- For patients and visitors
- Visitor information
Due to state safety restrictions, information on this page may be subject to change. Please see our COVID-19 information for the latest details and how you may be affected.
A range of spaces can be accessed when you are visiting patients including courtyards, patient lounges and our cafe.
The hospital’s Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please be aware of current Visitor Restrictions.
St John of God Midland Public Hospital is a smoke free hospital. Our buildings and grounds are smoke free to create a healthier, cleaner and safer environment for patients, visitors and caregivers.
Smoking is not permitted in any building, outdoor area or vehicle within our boundaries.
Our main entrance faces Centennial Place. Entry to our Emergency Department is via a separate entrance on Clayton Street.
Our main reception is conveniently located on the ground floor, at the main entrance. Please ask our welcome volunteers or reception staff if you need further information including directions.
Also located at our main entrance is a detailed map of the hospital. This map outlines where wards and departments are located within the hospital.
The hospital is separated into five levels. Each level has a number, name, colour and symbol associated with it to help you find your way around the hospital. View the hospital directory.
Sometimes coming to hospital can be a distressing experience. Our pastoral practitioners provide confidential and professional support to address your spiritual and emotional needs, whether you are a patient or visiting a loved one and can be access in times of need.
If you are visiting a patient from out of the area, you may need to find accommodation near the hospital. This list is provided for information only and does not include all accommodation in the area. The hospital does not endorse these facilities:
- Midland Tourist Park - 6 Toodyay Road, Middle Swan, tel: (08) 9274 3002
- Budget Hotel Midland - 51 Victoria Street, Midland, tel: (08) 9250 2688
- Banksia Tourist Park - 219 Midland Road, Hazelemere, tel: (08) 9250 2398
- Quest Midland - 3 The Crescent, Midland, tel: 6148 3900
- Travellers Rest Motel (includes accommodation options for people with disability) - 8855 Great Eastern Highway, Mundaring, tel: (08) 9295 2950
- Supreme Holiday Accommodation - 7 Templeman Place, Midland, tel: 0413 004 414
You may be interested in