- For patients and visitors
- Pay my bill
Pay my bill
Options for paying your bill:
- Pay your bill online - credit card payments (MasterCard or Visa)
- Pay your bill by phone - contact our accounts team on 1300 556 089 (MasterCard or Visa up to $10,000)
- Pay your bill in person at the hospital (cash and credit card payments)
If you do not have health insurance, you will be required to pay the estimated costs of your hospital bed fees, operating theatre fees and prosthetic fees (if applicable) prior to admission.
We recommend that you contact your health fund prior to any hospital admission to check what charges will be covered by your private health insurance.
Alternative payment providers
Patients may also be able to pay using an alternative payment provider option:
- A buy now, pay later option which allows you to set up a payment plan to cover the cost of your hospital fees.
- This option is only available to self-funded patients.
- Fees and limits apply.
- For further information, visit Openpay.
- A Patient Funding Platform that can cover medical fees from $2,000 - $50,000, including doctor and specialist, anaesthetist, hospital, after-care and pharmaceutical fees.
- Interest and limits apply. TLC will discuss eligibility based on employment and Centrelink status. Insured and self-funded patients may apply.
- For further information and to get started, visit TLC.
You may be interested in