Dr Luke McGuinn is an experienced doctor and member of the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department at St John of God Midland Public and Private Hospital.
He grew up in the Perth Hills near the hospital and undertook his undergraduate medical degree at The University of Western Australia. He went on to complete the six-year, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Fellowship in Sydney and Brisbane and has been a specialist since 2009.
Dr McGuinn provides a range of treatment options to suit individual patient needs and aims to provide patients with up to date clinical care. For private clinic consultations and treatment there is a relatively small gap fee. Dr McGuinn is a no-gap provider of inpatient services.
He is a member of the following professional and clinical associations:
- Australian Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology Inc. (ASCCP)
- UroGynaecological Society of Australasia (UGSA)
- Australasian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine (ASUM)
- Australasian Gynaecological Endoscopy & Surgery Society (AGES)
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- National Association of Specialist Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (NASOG).
Dr McGuinn’s areas of special interest include:
- Colposcopy and management of cervix conditions
- Laparoscopy, pelvic cysts, early pregnancy problems, infertility
- Menstrual disorders, hysteroscopy, endometrial ablation & hysterectomy
- Pelvic pain, endometriosis, adenomyosis, fibroids
- Menopause, prolapse and incontinence.
Telehealth consultations: Yes
Treats Children: No
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) ID: missuite