Research Week 2022
St John of God Subiaco Hospital's annual Research Week is being held 22 to 25 August 2022.
- Aboriginal health research at Midland
- Aged care medicine at Midland
- Allied health
- Allied health research at Midland
- Anaesthesia and pain research at Subiaco
- Breast cancer research at Subiaco
- Cancer research at Midland
- Colorectal research at Subiaco
- Emergency medicine
- Emergency medicine research at Midland
- General surgery at Midland
- Gynaecological oncology at Subiaco
- Infectious diseases research at Midland
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease research at Subiaco
- Intensive care research at Midland
- Intensive care at Murdoch
- Intensive care at Subiaco
- Medical oncology at Subiaco
- Nursing and midwifery at Ballarat
- Nursing and midwifery at Murdoch
- Nursing and midwifery at Subiaco
- Oncology clinical trials at Bunbury
- Oncology clinical trials at Murdoch
- Orthopaedic research at Midland
- Orthopaedics at Murdoch
- Orthopaedics at Subiaco
- Palliative care at Murdoch
- Pastoral care
- Perinatal mental health
- Respiratory medicine research at Midland
- Stroke rehabilitation at Midland
- Thoracic research at Subiaco
- Trauma and mental health at Richmond
- Education and training
- News and media
- Research Week
Highlighting collaborative, multidisciplinary research
You are invited to attend St John of God Subiaco Hospital’s annual Research Week, Monday 22 to Thursday 25 August 2022.
The week offers a diverse range of in-person and online industry and public events, and will showcase current research, new discoveries, treatments and case studies.
We are pleased to welcome keynote speaker Professor Christopher Blyth, who will be presenting on Vaccine Translation.
Please download our latest Health and Medical Research Annual Report, showcasing remarkable achievements across our research portfolio.
Our research focuses on projects which have the greatest potential to improve patient health care. Our research units cover a broad range of medical and surgical specialties including cancer, orthopaedics, colorectal surgery, mental health and intensive care medicine.