Research Week 2021
St John of God Subiaco Hospital's annual Research Week is being held 4 to 9 September 2021.
- Aboriginal health research at Midland
- Aged care medicine at Midland
- Allied health
- Allied health research at Midland
- Anaesthesia and pain research at Subiaco
- Breast cancer research at Subiaco
- Cancer research at Midland
- Colorectal research at Subiaco
- Emergency medicine
- Emergency medicine research at Midland
- General surgery at Midland
- Gynaecological oncology at Subiaco
- Infectious diseases research at Midland
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease research at Subiaco
- Intensive care research at Midland
- Intensive care at Murdoch
- Intensive care at Subiaco
- Medical oncology at Subiaco
- Nursing and midwifery at Ballarat
- Nursing and midwifery at Murdoch
- Nursing and midwifery at Subiaco
- Oncology clinical trials at Bunbury
- Oncology clinical trials at Murdoch
- Orthopaedic research at Midland
- Orthopaedics at Murdoch
- Orthopaedics at Subiaco
- Palliative care at Murdoch
- Pastoral care
- Perinatal mental health
- Respiratory medicine research at Midland
- Stroke rehabilitation at Midland
- Thoracic research at Subiaco
- Trauma and mental health at Richmond
- Education and training
- News and media
- Familial breast and ovarian cancer information day
- Creating hope & healing during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Panel discussion: Curing COVID-19 & testing multiple treatments simultaneously
- Junior medical officer showcase
- Cancer care series: Lung cancer update
- Preventing preterm & early term births in Australia
- Panel discussion: Guardianship & administration amendment (medical research) act 2020
Leaders in research
You are invited to attend St John of God Subiaco Hospital’s annual Research Week, Saturday 4 - Thursday 9 September 2021.
The week offers a diverse range of in-person and online industry and public events, and will showcase current research, new discoveries, treatments and case studies.
As part of this year's event theme 'Leaders in Research', we are pleased to welcome keynote speaker Prof John Newnham AM, 2020 Senior Australian of the Year.
Browse our program and book your tickets now by selecting your preferred event below.
Panel discussion: Curing COVID-19 & testing multiple treatments simultaneously
St John of God Subiaco Hospital
Please download our latest Health and Medical Research Annual Report, showcasing remarkable achievements across our research portfolio.
Our research focuses on projects which have the greatest potential to improve patient health care. Our research units cover a broad range of medical and surgical specialties including cancer, orthopaedics, colorectal surgery, mental health and intensive care medicine.