- Working with us
- Digital information and technology careers
Digital and IT careers
St John of God Health Care currently has a range of digital information and technology roles available, including flexibility to work from home anywhere in Australia.
When you join St John of God Health Care’s digital information and technology team you get the chance to make a difference in the care of our patients and clients, working alongside our doctors, nurses and clinicians. You also get a range of benefits and a sense of satisfaction in knowing you have made a difference.
What roles are available?
We offer opportunities across a broad range of digital areas across Australia. We are looking for:
- Business Analysts
- Senior Project Managers
- Clinical Applications Support Analysts
- Project Support Officers
- Digital Security Specialists
- More coming soon!
At St John of God Health Care, we recognise, reward and develop our employees to be the best they can be.
- Highly competitive salary and conditions
- Generous salary packaging options to all our full time, part time and eligible casual caregivers - up to $18,550 on mortgage and other expenses and access to novated leasing to use pre-tax dollars for a car and expenses
- A welcoming & supportive culture
- Flexible work options – remote working arrangements
- Discounts on hospital services & private health insurance
- Option to purchase up to two weeks of additional annual leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Various corporate discounts & benefits
- Assistance with Australian work visas and temporary or permanent Employer Nominated Sponsorship (where applicable)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
Flexible work options
Working in our digital information and technology team gives you the opportunity to work in our hospitals, directly with doctors and nurses, or from any location in Australia by working from home. We offer flexible work arrangements to suit your needs and priorities.
Meet our caregivers
Our caregivers come from diverse backgrounds and belief systems and you don’t need to be Catholic to work with us.
We have more than 16,000 people working with us. We call everyone who works with us, including our digital information and technology team, caregivers in recognition of the valuable contribution everyone makes to the health and wellbeing of those we serve.
Platform Applications Support Manager Chris Warren began working for St John of God Health Care 35 years ago as an enrolled nurse before moving into our Digital, Information and Technology team, where she has been since.
Hear from more of our digital and technology caregivers
- A sense of fulfilment drives Portfolio manager Wayne
- Career progression and flexibility suits Project Support Officer Bryn
- Family comes first for Project Manager Dipti
- Dynamic opportunities fuel project manager Courtney
St John of God Health Care is a leading provider of high-quality health and community services across Australia and New Zealand.
We were established more than 30 years ago by the Sisters of St John of God, who first arrived in Western Australia and commenced caring for the community in 1895.
We are one of Australia’s largest Catholic health care providers, employing more than 16,000 people.
As a not for profit group, we return all surpluses to the communities we serve by updating and expanding our facilities and technology, developing new services, investing in people and providing our social outreach services to those experiencing disadvantage.
Careers at St John of God Health Care
When you join St John of God Health Care, you are joining more than 15,000 employees nationwide offering hospitality, hope and healing to all in our care.
We offer competitive remuneration and workplace benefits, a safe, healthy and diverse work environment and an organisation filled with people keen to contribute to the health and wellbeing of others.