- For patients and visitors
- Getting here and parking
- Visitor information
- Patient FAQs
- Pastoral services
- Rights and responsibilities
- South West Cancer Accommodation Centre
- Benefits of private health care
- Veterans' affairs
- Information for boarders
- Self-funded care
- Quality of care
- Pay my bill
- Contact us
If you are using Webex for a telehealth video call, you can:
- No need to travel to our facility.
- Reduced wait time to see your health care provider.
- Reduced time away from home, school or work.
- More flexibility with appointments.
- Allows a family member or friend to attend the appointment with you.
- Choose a quiet, private, well-lit area to take the call, free from interruptions and where your discussions cannot be overheard. Please note that treatment cannot be provided while you are operating a motor vehicle.
- Invite a family member or friend to join you in the appointment if you wish.
- Have any documents or information requested by your provider to hand.
For more information, follow these instructions to assist you with accessing Webex and troubleshooting.
Telehealth phone call:
- a working phone
- a quiet space so your healthcare provider can hear you
Telehealth video call:
- a working laptop or desktop computer (with camera, speaker and microphone), tablet or smart phone with a front camera, speaker and microphone (make sure it’s fully charged or has access to power)
- an internet connection
- your email address
- a well-lit, quiet space so your healthcare provider can see you and hear you
- data allowance (a video call will consume some of your data allowance, if this is an issue please consider a voice-only call)
Note: you can also use headphones that connect to your device for clear audio and to protect your privacy.
You will be required to cover any costs you incur related to your computer or phone including hardware, software or data.
Speak to your health care provider about any costs related to your treatment.
You can also protect your own privacy by not sending any personal information to our services by email or SMS messages.
You may be interested in...