Dr Sam Jasinarachchi completed his post-graduate training at Peninsula, Alfred, Monash, Eastern, and Austin Health services, where he acquired clinical experience in a wide variety of medical specialities including cardiology, respiratory, nephrology, haematology and immunology, endocrinology, neurology, gastroenterology, and rheumatology.
Dr Jasinarachchi developed a special interest in mental health and perioperative medicine during appointments at Box Hill and Austin hospitals where he worked in psychiatric, perioperative and intensive care.
Dr Jasinarachchi is able to provide and coordinate comprehensive general medical management for patients with multiple comorbidities.
Referrals accepted for:
- Management of chronic general medical conditions, where multi-speciality input is required
- Complex medical management for patients with mental health disorders
- Obstetric patients with medical issues
- Non-malignant haematological conditions such as anaemia, venous thromboembolism (VTE) and blood cell dyscrasias
- Perioperative assessment and management, chronic pain management
Telehealth consultations: No
Treats Children: No