Maternity Open Day Registration Competition
By registering for the St John of God Ballarat Hospital Maternity Open Day, you will be entered into a draw to win a Medela expressing product pack.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: St John of God Ballarat Hospital, of 101 Drummond Street North, Ballarat.
- The competition is open to residents of Victoria aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via maternity-open-day-2020 The competition will also be run through St John of God Ballarat Hospital’s Facebook Page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 12:59pm AEST, Sunday 4th October 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants will submit their entry by completing their personal details on the website. Entry will be complete once the entrant clicks ‘submit’. An entry will only be valid if the entrant who submits the entry also attends the event. Attending the event will require joining at least one third of the live Q&A sessions during the Open Day.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
- The prizes are: Arabella & Autumn Boxed dinner set, Cookies by Jules Luxury cookie gift pack, Haakaa silicone breast pump. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- Winners will be chosen by St John of God Ballarat Hospital’s Management Committee.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, St John of God Ballarat Hospital reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Victorian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image/video in any publicity material.
- Entrants and other members of the public can request the winner’s name by emailing the following address: email@example.com at any time within 28 days after the closing date.
- St John of God Ballarat Hospital has the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- St John of God Ballarat Hospital also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.