- For medical professionals
- Sessional suites
St John of God Subiaco Hospital has fully equipped, modern, purpose-built sessional suites available for Visiting Medical Officers (VMOs) accredited at the hospital.
Conveniently located adjacent to St John of God Subiaco Hospital, our sessional suites offer VMOs a low-risk, low-cost consulting option as an alternative to committing to a fixed term lease.
Location: Level 2, 2 McCourt Street, West Leederville
Time: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Sessions: Two sessions per day: 8.00am to 12.00pm and 1.00pm to 5.00pm
Sessional suite inclusions:
- Large, comfortable reception area and modern waiting room for patients
- Computers with Genie software to maintain patient records (with an option for you to remotely access Genie from your home computer)
- Bright, clean consult rooms with basic medical equipment for general patient examination including couch, light, measurement devices and vital sign machines
- Desk, chair, telephone and computer in all consult rooms
- Designated undercover parking bays for VMOs
- Option of complete secretarial service
Module one – full secretarial service during session time
Our highly experienced, efficient secretarial staff provide standard medical reception services including:
- meeting and greeting patients
- managing patient appointments and accounts
- preparing rooms for sessions
- administrative duties e.g. sorting mail, photocopying, taking messages
- handling patient payments and Medicare rebates
- preparing banking and reconciling clinic banking amounts
- sending 30-day reminders for outstanding patient accounts
- scanning patient results into Genie and attaching to patient records
- preparing theatre lists and providing quotes to patients
- completing inpatient billing on Genie and health fund submissions
- collecting gap payments from (surgical) patients
- liaising with health funds about unpaid accounts, handling patient queries and resubmitting to health funds
- posting prescriptions to patients
- creating, maintaining and storing current medical records.
Fee: $330 per four-hour session. Out-of-session secretarial support fee: $12 per 15 minutes.
Module two – session-only service
VMO provides own secretarial service during session time.
Fee: $255 per four-hour session. Out-of-session secretarial support fee: $12 per 15 minutes.
All prices exclude GST.
For more information please phone 08 6258 3562.
You may be interested in...