Online admissions now live
25 October 2018
Our surgical and maternity patients can now submit their admission documents through our new My Admissions online portal.
Patients can now experience a much smoother admissions journey as they:
- complete their admission forms online
- book a pre-admission clinic appointment
- book and pay for parent education classes (maternity only)
- sign their financial forms and pay an excess
- access helpful educational information to prepare for their visit
- receive SMS/email reminders and notifications along their journey.
These changes ensure our patients do not have to worry about completing administrative steps on their day of procedure.
Admissions, pre-admissions and maternity caregivers received training in August and are excited to hit the ground running with their new processes and ways of working.
Our specialist practices received visits from the project team to on board them to the new processes, with many commenting that online admissions will be much more streamlined from their end as well.
You may be interested in...