Feedback on your visit to our facilities is important to help us know what is working well and what improvements we can make. All feedback including concerns, complaints, suggestions or compliments are welcome.
You can provide feedback by phone, email, in person, in writing or through this website.
How to share feedback:
- talk to your caregiver or a more senior caregiver
- talk to our Customer Service Liaison in our locations
- ask a caregiver for a feedback form to complete
- complete the online form below.
Details to include:
- what occurred and when, with dates and times if possible and the people involved
- what outcome you would like to see as a result of sharing your feedback if you are happy to be contacted about your feedback, please provide your contact details.