Cardiology updates for General Practitioners
St John of God Geelong Hospital saw over 30 General Practitioners attend a Cardiology event in August.
4 Sep 2023
- Management of coronary artery disease,
- Atrial fibrillation management: key updates and shifting paradigms, and;
- Management of aortic stenosis: focus on TAVI.
Evaluation feedback suggested it was targeted to GP presentation:
- “Expert speakers and very practical take home messages”
- “Great updates in one hour for time-poor GPs”.
Anyone requiring information about the presentations please contact Annette Bongiorno, GP Liaison Officer: [email protected]