All information is be protected by our privacy policies and we uphold the right for a patient to lodge a complaint about care or service without being adversely effected.
You can lodge your feedback:
- In person - please speak with reception caregivers who will direct your complaint to the appropriate department or the hospital coordinator for immediate attention.
- In writing through our compliments, comments and complaints brochure, available throughout the hospital. This can be mailed back to the hospital and is postage paid:
- In writing - please address correspondence to the:
Consumer Liaison Coordinator
St John of God Geelong Hospital
PO Box 1016
GEELONG VIC 3220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: (03) 5226 8888 - please speak with reception caregivers who will direct your complaint to the appropriate department or the hospital coordinator for immediate attention.
All complaints will be acknowledged by letter or telephone within five working days of their receipt.
Where possible a written response of resolution will be sent within 30 days otherwise the complainant will be advised of any delays at 15 day intervals as per our policy.