- For patients and visitors
Your feedback about your visit to our hospital is important to help us know what is working well and what improvements we can make.
All feedback, including concerns, complaints, suggestions or compliments are welcome. You can provide feedback by phone, email, in person, in writing or through this website.
How to share feedback
- Talk to your caregiver or a more senior caregiver
- Talk to our Consumer Liaison Manager in person or by calling (08) 9382 6323
- Ask a caregiver for a feedback form to complete
- You can also complete the online form below
Details to include
- What occurred and when, with dates and times if possible and the people involved
- What outcome you would like to see as a result of sharing your feedback
- If you are happy to be contacted about your feedback, please provide your contact details
If you have submitted a complaint about our hospital and are unhappy with our response you can contact the Health and Disability Services Complaints Office (HADSCO) to help you resolve the dispute. Their services are free, confidential and impartial. For more information, visit hadsco.wa.gov.au.