- For patients and visitors
We are dedicated to providing each patient with the best possible care during their stay with us.
To do this we continually look to improve our services and we conduct regular patient, doctor and caregiver surveys to understand what is working well and what could be done better.
We also welcome feedback at any time by phone, email, in person, in writing or through this website. All comments, concerns, suggestions or compliments are welcome.
How to share feedback
- talk to your caregiver or a more senior caregiver
- talk to our Quality and Risk Manager
- ask a caregiver for a feedback form to complete
- you can also complete the online form below.
Details to include
To ensure we can follow up with the right departments and caregivers, we need you to include the some information in relation to your feedback:
- what occurred and when, with dates and times if possible and the people involved
- what outcome you would like to see as a result of sharing your feedback
- if you are happy to be contacted about your feedback, please provide your contact details.